AmCham Tajikistan is joining Euroconvention Global as main partner and supporting organization at the “Renpower Central Asia 2020– Post Covid-19 Development Scenarios” Online Forum on October 14-15 this year.
This exclusive online biggest regional energy event will gather 250+ participants from the countries in Central Asia and the whole world. Government representatives and energy authorities, investors, developers, financiers, bankers, technology and solution providers to the renewable sector in Kazakhstan and its neighboring countries will join in the frame of two days and create the largest for 2020 round table to evaluate the effects of the Covid-19 crisis over the sector and the action plans for its quick return to stable growth.
Event language: Russian and English with live interpretation
Benefits to register and attend:
• Two days of online sessions, for 8+ hours.
• 25+ expert speakers representing energy national authorities, international financial institutions, leading global energy companies – developers, investors, technology, and solution providers
• Live Q&A and access to the recorded presentations after the forum
• Access to the exclusive virtual networking platform to connect with all the registered delegates
• Virtual expo shows and visiting of numerous partners and sponsors of the forum
Special 30% discounts for AmCham members and business partners!
Please, contact Mr. Preslav Bobev at Euroconvention Global to receive the latest agenda and get assistance with your discounted registration. Tel. +421 905 107703
Do not forget to mention AmCham and ask for your discount!